The Lafayette Chamber of Commerce 2016 Christmas Parade “A Disney Christmas” will be held Saturday, December 3rd, 2016 at 1 p.m.
1. All entries must be in line by 11:00am.
2. FINAL judging will take place before the parade, and ribbons will be awarded before the line-up moves to TSC at 12:30.
3. All entries, including 4-wheelers & horses, must be clean and decorated.
4. There can be no live Santa as part of the entry! There is only ONE Santa, and he will be on the Lafayette Fire Department truck.
5. No refilling of generators during the parade. All floats using a generator must have a fire extinguisher on board.
6. All floats throwing out candy MUST have at least 2 walking guards on each side of the float. All floats with children must also have an adult on board for safety & supervision.
7. 4 Wheelers: If you are under 18 years of age, you must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Parade Line Up Area: Entries will assemble in the following areas:
* Ben Bray’s parking lot: ALL ATVs, ALL Horse and Riders, and ALL Horse & Buggies. Please keep the horses in the grassy areas.
* Lafayette Church of God: ALL Antique Autos and ALL Antique Tractors
* Hwy 52 By-Pass at Sunshine Market: ALL Dignitaries, ALL Large Business, ALL Small Business, ALL Non-Profit/Church, and ALL Youth entries.
Signs will be posted and volunteers will be present to help you get in the correct location.
If you need more information, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at 615-666-5885.